Born in March 2011 following the Fork with GOsa², the community provides the necessary tools for the proper use and development of FusionDirectory.
The community offers the traditional tools of communication such as mailing lists, website, a forge and installation packages for different distributions (Deb / RPM).
General documentation of FusionDirectory is here and in several languages.
Giuliano Di Vito
Leila El hitori
We are only missing you !
If you want to contribute, suggest some ideas, don't hesitate to contact us !!!
The official mail address is : email@example.com
- Mailing list
|Name of the list||Description||Usage|
|fusiondirectory-conseil||FusionDirectory - Committee Mailing List||Private, public archives|
|fusiondirectory-developpers||FusionDirectory - Developers mailing list||Public, public archives|
|fusiondirectory-documentation||FusionDirectory - Documentation Mailing list||Public, public archives|
|fusiondirectory-packages||Packagers mailing list||Public, public archives|
|fusiondirectory-users||FusionDirectory - Users mailing list||Public, public archives|
- IRC : #fusiondirectory on irc.freenode.org irc://irc.freenode.org/fusiondirectory
The project is looking for different skills and help. If you're interested in one of the following tasks please :
- Send us an email at contact at fusiondirectory.org.
- Go to irc #fusiondirectory on freenode and tell us you want to help.
- Subscribe to the users, documentation or developpers mailing list here Mailing lists
Translation of the documentation
We try to have FusionDirectory Documentation translated in many languages. For now English, French, italian are in good shape
We need help for Spanish, dutch, german
- Get an account has mentionned above :)
- Connect to documentation.fusiondirectory.org and start translating
- The english version is the reference language that help translate in the other languages
- As we use the dokuwiki namespace each new article need to be prefixed by the language its destinated ex:
[[en:this_is_a_test:This is a test]]
- Report wrong or erroneous documentation here : Documentation BugTracker
Translating of FusionDirectory
We are using transifex to translate FusionDirectory.
You need just create an account transifex
Join the team of the language you want to translate https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/FusionDirectory/
If your team doesn't exist you can ask for his creation
Help for FusionDirectory testing
- Install FusionDirectory on various distribution (Debian, Ubuntu, Redhat, Centos, opensuse, mageia …)
- Test each of the plugins
- Report bugs here
For FusionDirectory core :
For FusionDirectory plugins :
ex : mail, samba, dhcp, dns, sudo etc…
Thank you !