The project is looking for different skills and help. If you’re interested in one of the following tasks please :
- Send us an email at contact at fusiondirectory.org.
- Go to irc #fusiondirectory on freenode and tell us you want to help.
- Subscribe to the users, documentation or developpers mailing list here
Helping with the documentation
We try to have a complete documentation for every aspect of FusionDirectory.
We need help to correct, maintain and document new features :
- Get an account has mentionned above 🙂
- Connect to documentation.fusiondirectory.org
- Correct or write new documentation 🙂
- Report wrong or erroneous documentation here : Documentation BugTracker
Translating of FusionDirectory
We are using transifex to translate FusionDirectory. You just need to create an account on transifex. Join the team of the language you want to translate in the FusionDirectory project. If your team doesn’t exist you can ask for his creation.
Help for FusionDirectory testing
- Install FusionDirectory on various distribution (Debian, Ubuntu, Redhat, Centos, opensuse, mageia …)
- Test each of the plugins
- Report bugs here :
For FusionDirectory core : https://forge.fusiondirectory.org/projects/fd/issues/new
For FusionDirectory plugins (ex : mail, samba, dhcp, dns, sudo etc…): https://forge.fusiondirectory.org/projects/fd-plugins/issues/new