- To evolve the management of identities within your structure?
- Have a single self-service portal for your users to delegate rights to non-technical staff?
- Benefit from templates to formalize the creations of user accounts and groups?
- Have an interface compliant with the standards of Higher Education Research?
With FusionDirectory, you can manage delegation to different levels of staff on a daily basis while maintaining confidentiality and data security.
Higher Education Research
- Do you want dispose of a repository of identities that meets SupAnn 2009 or 2018 standards?
- Do you want to connect with SINAPS from AMUE?
- Do you want to manage RENATER’s PARTAGE messaging server?
FusionDirectory guarantees a good integration with your business applications and the standards of Higher Education Research.
- You wish to better manage identities while simplifying your infrastructure and empowering your users?
- Do you want to migrate your LDAP directory?
FusionDirectory guarantees you a good integration with your external services and your APIs.
Simplify and delegate the creation of accounts while interfacing with the software library used in higher education research.
I would definitely recommend FusionDirectory for any DNS / DHCP management needs as well as for delegation.
At Huma-Num, we have a central site and many remote sites spread across France. We were looking for a system that would allow the creation of accounts to be delegated to non-technical personnel. The FusionDirectory ACL system responded perfectly to our request.
Rectorat de la Guadeloupe
we appreciated the availability of the trainer and his perfect knowledge of the subject
Rectorat de la réunion
The trainer was able to understand all the problems and respond to all the problems. It’s perfect !
Forum des Images
The arrival of FusionDirectory has made the job much simpler, creating accounts is easier than with the old system, both for technicians and for people who are not.
FusionDirectory helped us, thanks to its FAI integration, in the migration of our LDAP Directory. And the migration of our 125 Windows machines to Linux Debian was done in a simple, efficient and secure way.
The trainer is very competent. Being a small group makes training dynamic.