The FusionDirectory team is happy to announce FusionDirectory 1.0.20, our latest stable release
The 1.0.20 version is a fixes release some new features, minor and main fixes
- The attribute used in the password recovery to reset your password can now be configured.
- FusionDirectory webservice now has a logout fonction.
- Dns slave configuration can be stored in FusionDirectory and generated with Argonaut ldap2zone
- Argonaut dns service can now manage the check-names bind directive
- Argonaut dns service can now obtain data from a specific branch
- Finer ACL control in the dns plugin.
- Fixed CAS issues on Centos due to a broken library package.
- Reorganization of the Argonaut dns service
The release notes : Migration from 1.0.19 to 1.0.20