The FusionDirectory team is happy to announce FusionDirectory 126.96.36.199, the second maintenance release of our stable branch.
The 188.8.131.52 version is a maintenance release with some importants fixes, some minors ones and a new feature.
- fusiondirectory-shell have login and password mandatory
- Possible xss in login screen
- Fixed csv import using a template
- Primary server in the dns service can not be numeric
- Trust selection mode was broken in group and ogroups
- Adding user with templates didn’t keep group affectation
- Adding all missing licences on the files
- Adding lighttpd support in the doc
- Bad aspect for tabs when a dialog is open
- Remove the trust section from the sudo plugin
- Correcting a regex in userManagement template base regex
- fusiondirectory-insert-schema have a -c option to continue on error