The FusionDirectory team is happy to announce FusionDirectory 220.127.116.11, the eight release in our stable branch.
The 18.104.22.168 version is a release with some important fixes, some minors ones, new features
- Fusiondirectory-setup has an option –show-version to show the installed FusionDirectory version.
- Fusiondirectory-setup –check-directories now support detection of Arch Linux
- Fusiondirectory-insert-schema has a an option to empty schema in your ldap server, needed when schema are migrated to core schema
- The setup can now create the LDAP server root object if there is none
- The fusiondirectory-setup no longer have –migrate-repositories
- Demo plugin from developers package has been updated to latest api of simple plugin
- /bin/false has been added in the list of possible shell for users
- Man pages of fusiondirectory-setup have been updated to include all the latests function in the documentation