The FusionDirectory team is happy to announce FusionDirectory 1.0.12, our new stable release
The 1.0.12 version is a fixes release with some main fixes and some minors ones
- The postfix service has been moved to his own plugin
- The spamassasin service has been moved to his own plugin
- Mail plugin is no longer depend of systems, mail addresses can be managed without a server on a system now !
- The option “Use custom sieve script” has been removed as we don’t have any sieve editor for a long time.
- In the cyrus and dovecot service port and hostname are now mandatory.
- In user template : %r|% was not working in password.
- In user template: password doesn’t show the repeat field
- The search query in user allow to use the email adress now.
- groupOfNames can now be selected in ACL assignments.
- The spam options from the mail user tab has been move to the spamassasin plugin user tab
- Antivirus service has been removed
- Description has been added to the ppolicy plugin
- User interface improvements for the ppolicy plugin
- Show login and description if available
The release notes : Migration from 1.0.11 to 1.0.12