The FusionDirectory team is happy to announce FusionDirectory 126.96.36.199, the fourth maintenance release of you stable branch. Just in time for Solution Linux that start tommorow in Paris, France.
The 188.8.131.52 version is a maintenance release with some importants fixes, some minors ones and a new feature.
- TLS support in fusiondirectory-setup
- SSH key management fixes
- Added some documentation for the fusiondirectory-setup –encrypt-password option
- Corrected the sort order for the ip’s adresses in the system plugin
- Cleaning of the opsi import functionality to implement a generic method where other imports method can plug in.
- Support of the Brazilian language