The FusionDirectory team is happy to announce the birth of FusionDirectory 1.0.3.
At the same time you also announces the release of the new website and reorganization of the wiki from now desined for the documentation.
The 1.0.3 release gives you a big amount of fixes and a new set of plugins and fonctionnalities.
New plugins :
- argonaut – All the service of the argonaut management and deployement system are now managed inside the ldap tree
- openstack compute – Management of the Openstack web framework users
- quota – Management of users quota on shares
- supann – Management of the french supann norm for universities and research centers
Others interesting news :
- An abstraction level is now used for database management
- Support of Debian custom mirrors (backports, etc.)
- La langue tchèque est maintenant supportée
- System trust now support pam_check_host_attr
- Enhancement of fusiondirectory-setup to help you manage your fusiondirectory instance in the shell.
- New password recovery plugin added in FusionDirectory core
- Added sasl password management
- Ehanced FusionDirectory Documentation
- New php code sniffer class to force respect codings guidelines.
- Changing the software style to be more in line with the rest of the communication
The source code is available at : http://download.fusiondirectory.org/sources/1.0/.